If you are having problems managing cash flow, we can help prepare cash flow forecasts which can support your business to plan for growth and stabilize. We advise on the following cash flow challenges.
1. Cash flow problems?
Nearly all businesses will encounter a cash flow problem at one stage in their life cycle. Fortunately for those businesses, most cash flow problems can be prevented with preparation, and the right strategy.
2. How to manage cash flow effectively?
Maintaining healthy cash flow does not come by chance. You need to actively manage your cash flow to more effectively control the inflow and outflow of cash both in the short term and long term.
1. How can I improve short term cash flow problems?
- Chase your debts. It is one of the appropriate ways to manage cash flow. Specific details will provided if we are contacted.
- Do not rely on your bank? When your bank would not extend overdraft facilities, talk to us about alternative ways of raising cash through funding and asset finance.
- Consider factoring or invoice discounting. These can give you 90% of the invoice value immediately – ask us about how to make best use of factoring.
2. How do I improve long term cash flow problems?
- Debtor management. Learn how to manage debtors nearly due, due or overdue – our team can help.
- Issue invoices promptly. It gets your invoices in a customer’s system more quickly.
- Cash flow forecasting. Predict the peaks and troughs in your cash flow. Helps you to plan borrowing or know when surplus cash is available.
- Consider asset re-finance or sale & leaseback. We will help you use your equipment assets to release cash. Find out more about our funding and asset finance services.